We are living in the most comfortable age of human history-thanks to scientific developments. Out of all technological inventions, the advent of the internet has the greatest impact on our lifestyles. Online shopping is the most visible impact of the internet on our lifestyles. With online shopping, we can surf through hundreds of products from the comfort of our home within no time. Because of our evolving buying patterns, businesses are also modifying their operations and therefore more online businesses are emerging. J D Williams is one of such online businesses based in the UK. Products of J D Williams include men and women apparel, footwear, kids’ clothing, lingerie, health and beauty products, electrical accessories, home and garden products, and much more.
Guide to Shopping Online at J D Williams
Like every online store, you have to visit its website jdwilliams.co.uk and then follow some very basic steps for shopping products at JD Williams.
- Log in/ Register
Logging in or signing in is the first step of the process. If you are an existing customer of JD Williams then just enter your email and password. But if you are visiting the site for the first time then you must create an account. For account creation, click the ‘my account’ tab present at top of the page. A drawdown list of sub-menus will appear where you can find the ‘register’ button. Click the ‘register’ button and you will land on a new verifying page. After successfully proving your human identity, you will be directed to a new page containing a registration form. Fill the form with information like your name, email address, date of birth, and contact number. After entering the required information, you will be registered as a new customer.
- Searching For Products
After successful registration, you can start searching for products on the site.
You can search for products by either entering queries in the search bar which is present at top of the page or you can click the major product categories present below the search bar. The search bar will directly take you to your desired item.
While clicking on a major product category will pop up a drawdown list of sub-categories from where you can then choose the desired product.
- Adding Products to Your Cart
After finding your products, you can add them to the cart by simply clicking the ‘Add to bag’ tab present at the side of the product. Price tags, reviews, and current offers (sale offers) are available with each product. You have to choose the size and colour of apparel and footwear before adding them to your virtual shopping cart while other products can be added directly to the cart. Once you have completed your shopping, click the ‘view bag’ tab and here you can make final changes to your cart before checking out.
- Choose Your Delivery Slot
Once you are done with your shopping then you must choose a delivery slot. JD Williams offers the following four delivery slots.
- Click & Collect: In this delivery slot, your parcel will be delivered to your nearest ‘my Hermes Parcel Shop’ from where you can collect your goods by providing your photographic ID (such as a passport or driving licence). Delivery on orders of 40 pounds or over is free.
- Standard Delivery: In this delivery slot, the delivery is completed within 3-5 working days. This is the most popular delivery slot. The cost of this slot is 3.5 pounds. This delivery slot is only available for areas that are covered by the store’s courier service.
- Next Day Delivery: This is the fastest delivery slot. If you order before 10 pm then you will receive your goods the next day. This delivery remains available from Sunday to Friday. The cost of this delivery slot is higher than the standard delivery that is 4.50 pounds. Like standard delivery, this delivery slot is only available for areas that are covered by the store’s courier service.
- Nominated Day Delivery: This delivery slot gives you the freedom to choose the day of your delivery. The cost of this delivery is 4.50 pounds. Like standard and next day deliveries, this delivery slot is only available for areas that are covered by the store’s courier service. Larger and more expensive items may incur an extra delivery charge. These items are clearly marked with the supplementary delivery charge while checking out.
Checkout is the final step of any online transaction and checkout at JD Williams is a secured one and after payment, you will receive your order as per your delivery slot.
JD Williams is one of the best online stores in the UK so why are you missing on such a rare opportunity? Visit jdwilliams.co.uk now.